Edinburgh Spy Week is a unique public event that focuses on espionage fiction and film and the ways in which secrecy and spying run through our history and culture. It brings together creative practitioners and academic researchers to talk about books and ideas in public and accessible ways.
This year’s highlights include:
- Denise Mina and Mick Herron discuss detectives and spies
- Mark Laity on spying and trust
- A special event on the secret work of Muriel Spark
- ‘Writing Spy Lives’ with Andrew Lownie
- An exciting film programme
Booking now open for all events! For more information and to see the programme click here.
Based in the English Literature department at the University of Edinburgh, it works with other cultural bodies in Edinburgh to bring the very best contemporary spy writers to Edinburgh.