In this event with Edinburgh Bookshop, Maggie O’Farrell discusses her new book ‘I Am, I Am, I Am’.
In one of the most anticipated books of 2017, Maggie writes of 17 near-death experiences she has faced in her life.
- A child-hood illness she was not expected to survive
- A jump off a harbour wall into the sea, where her teenage self was trapped underwater
- A lorry that passed a fraction of a millimetre from her head
- A birth in an understaffed hospital
- A plane journey that saw passengers flung to the ceiling when it started plummeting towards the earth.
The ticket price includes a £5 discount off the book in the evening. Please contact The Edinburgh Bookshop on 0131 447 1917 or call in to purchase your tickets.